A scooter rental in Rome is a thrilling idea.
It’s also a thrilling way to: a) lower your life expectancy and b) learn the most Italian swear words in under a minute.
But hey, when in Rome…right?
To help you get around Rome here are seven solutions (pictures above).
1. An electric bicycle for easy riding. Rent here.
2. A vintage Fiat 500, cause it’s so darn fun. Rent here.
3. This lovely bike for two. Rent here.
4. A Piaggo 125cc scooter. Rent here.
5. A vintage Ape Calessino, the most unique ride of the bunch. Rent here.
6. A foldable city bike. Rent here.
7. A vintage Vespa for your Audrey Hepburn moment. Rent here.
But wait, there’s more! Print out this Rome cycling map too.
Hey sweetie, have you ever rented a bike or scooter on your travels? If you were in Rome today, what would you be doing? Leave a comment and let us know!
With love, Bianca