By using the Italian Fix website, you accept our terms, policies, and practices herein — all of which may be changed at any time with notice. Any changes will only apply to activities and information going forward and not be retroactive.
A good rule of thumb is to exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to any website — ours included. Once you’ve read through and are in agreement with continuing to use our site, head back to https://italianfix.com to start planning your trip!
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall we, our subsidiary and parent companies or affiliates be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential or inconsequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the site, including its materials, products or services, or third-party materials, products or services made available through the site, even if we are advised beforehand of the possibility of such damages.
- You specifically acknowledge and agree that we are not liable for any defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of any user. If you are dissatisfied with the site, any materials, products, or services on the site, or with any of the site’s terms and conditions, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the site and the products, services and/or materials.
- This website contains material which is owned by us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Travel Beautifully Media Inc. is under no obligation to screen or monitor Content, but we retain the right to include, edit or remove any Content at any time without notice.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the province of British Columbia.
You should assume that Travel Beautifully Media Inc. is an affiliate for providers of goods and services sometimes mentioned in our Content. We may be compensated when you purchase from a provider. Such goods and services are sold by providers we know and trust. We only act as an affiliate for goods and services that we wholeheartedly believe will benefit you.
What kinds of information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, make a purchase, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form. When making a purchase or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, email address, mailing address, phone number, demographic information (such as postal code, preferences and interests), and/or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- If you have made a purchase on our site, we may need the information to process the transaction.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we are required to comply by law, enforce our site policies, or protect our or others’ rights, property, or safety. Non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
Travel Beautifully Media Inc. reserves the right to change this policy at any time. Please check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of our site following the posting of changes to these terms will mean you accept those changes. Information collected prior to the time any change is posted will be used according to the rules and laws that applied at the time the information was collected.
This policy and the use of this Site are governed by laws of Vancouver, B.C. Canada. If a dispute arises under this Policy we agree to first try to resolve it with the help of a mutually agreed-upon mediator in the following location: Canada. Any costs and fees other than attorney fees associated with the mediation will be shared equally by each of us.
Travel Beautifully Media Inc. is controlled, operated and administered entirely in Vancouver, B.C. This statement and the policies outlined herein are not intended to and do not create any contractual or other legal rights in or on behalf of any party.
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the “DMCA”) provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under the U.S. copyright law. If you believe in good faith that materials hosted by Travel Beautifully Media Inc. infringe your copyright, you, or your agent may send to Travel Beautifully Media Inc. a notice requesting that the material be removed or access to it be blocked. Any notification by a copyright owner or a person authorized to act on its behalf that fails to comply with requirements of the DMCA shall not be considered sufficient notice and shall not be deemed to confer upon Travel Beautifully Media Inc. actual knowledge of facts or circumstances from which infringing material or acts are evident. If you believe in good faith that a notice of copyright infringement has been wrongly filed against you, the DMCA permits you to send to Travel Beautifully Media Inc. a counter notice. All notices and counter notices must meet the then current statutory requirements imposed by the DMCA; see http://www.loc.gov/copyright for details.
This Agreement shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of Travel Beautifully Media Inc. and our respective assigns, successors, heirs, and legal representatives. Neither this Agreement nor any rights hereunder may be assigned without the prior written consent of Travel Beautifully Media Inc.. Notwithstanding the foregoing, all rights and obligations under this Agreement may be freely assigned by Travel Beautifully Media Inc. to any affiliated entity or any of its wholly owned subsidiaries.
Copyrighted by Travel Beautifully Media Inc. ALL rights reserved. No part of this site or products and services contained therein may be copied, or changed in any format, sold, or used in any way other than what is outlined without express permission from Travel Beautifully Media Inc.
Digital Markers (including cookies)
A digital marker is a resource created by the visitors’ browser in order to remember certain pieces of information for the Web server to reference during the same or subsequent visit to the website. Examples of digital markers are “cookies” or HTML5 web storage. Some examples of what digital markers do are as follows:
- They allow a website to recognize a previous visit each time the visitor accesses the site;
- They track what information is viewed on a site which helps website administrators ensure visitors find what they are looking for.
During your on-line visit, your browser exchanges data with our webserver. The digital markers used do not allow us to identify individuals.
You may adjust your browser settings to reject digital markers, including cookies, if you so choose.
Web analytics is the collection, analysis, measurement, and reporting of data about Web traffic and visits for purposes of understanding and optimizing Web usage. Information in digital markers may be used for the purpose of web analytics.
We use Google Analytics to improve its web site. Information used for the purpose of Web analytics may be used for communications and information technology statistical purposes, audit, evaluation, research, planning and reporting. For more information on how your privacy is safeguarded in relation to web analytics, see the Standard on Privacy and Web Analytics.
We’re Here to Help