A scooter rental in Rome is a thrilling idea.
It’s also a thrilling way to: a) lower your life expectancy and b) learn the most Italian swear words in under a minute.
But hey, when in Rome…right?
To help you get around Rome here are seven solutions (pictures above).
1. An electric bicycle for easy riding. Rent here.
2. A vintage Fiat 500, cause it’s so darn fun. Rent here.
3. This lovely bike for two. Rent here.
4. A Piaggo 125cc scooter. Rent here.
5. A vintage Ape Calessino, the most unique ride of the bunch. Rent here.
6. A foldable city bike. Rent here.
7. A vintage Vespa for your Audrey Hepburn moment. Rent here.
But wait, there’s more! Print out this Rome cycling map too.
Hey sweetie, have you ever rented a bike or scooter on your travels? If you were in Rome today, what would you be doing? Leave a comment and let us know!
With love, Bianca
Warning: file_get_contents(http://graph.facebook.com/?id=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.italianfix.com%2Fscooter-rental-rome%2F): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden in /home4/italiaq1/public_html/wp-content/themes/thesis_186/custom/custom_functions.php on line 167